Saturday 18 October 2014

Bloglovin' Here I Come

Thank you! I have noticed more and more people reading my blog, which has made me think about the future of this blog. What, a Squirrel started by being dedicated to correspondence, my dearest hobby of all time, but I sort of feel like the focus has changed a bit. Currently, I'm conducting my Erasmus exchange semester in Thessaloniki, Greece, so I have been writing about this topic quite a lot. I don't know if this blog is too messed up with correspondence, my life, and up-coming Christmas, which I'm keen on writing about. We'll see, what's the future of my blog, but what's sure is that I won't stop blogging!! 

I have joined Bloglovin', so feel free to follow 

Thank you! Wishing a great Saturday for everyone! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment