Saturday 4 October 2014

A Walk in Sunny Thessaloniki

What to do when you have too much time in your hands, and nobody to talk with? You go on a walk, of course. That's what I have been doing for the past few days. Walking is a great way to discover a city, find stores and restaurants that you can visit later, get to know the place and see amazing things. I do recommend to go on a walk with a map! I didn't use a map, but somehow I didn't get lost. The fact that I used to do a lot of orienteering as a kid might have something to do with this.

This time I decided to make this post more about pictures, as I believe you can get a better sense of the city through pictures. Hope you enjoy!

Place Aristotelous

Just look at the sea!

flower on a tree - anyone knows what it's called? 

Rotonde (Agios Georgios)

Tour Blanche



Eglise Panagia (Vierge) Chalkeon








I'm glad I went on those walks earlier this week, as right now the weather is gloomy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment