Monday 30 June 2014

Week 26 '14

Last week I was busy with my summer job, and in the evenings I have watched rather a lot of football. I never liked watching football before, so I don't have any clue why I'm so into it right now. Perhaps, living at my dad's during the week days has something to do with it. hah.

On Thursday evening I met with my godfather and his son, which was a nice change to the normal daily routine. During the week I had time to send out only one letter, which went to: Mari-Liis, Estonia.

During the weekend I did some painting at our summer cottage and also in my room. (:
Here are some pics that I took during the week.

A lovely necklace that I got from my dad 

From our summer cottage

Cute rabbits (:

On our way back home




Enjoy the rest of this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment