Saturday 19 April 2014

30 days challenge!

30 DAYS

4. Your favourite photo of your best friend 
5. Your room 
6. A photo of an animal you would love to keep as a pet
7. Your dream wedding 
8. A song to match your mood 
9. What's in your bag? 
10. Inspiring pictures
11. What's in your makeup bag? 
12. A photograph of the town you live in
13. Your favourite musician
14. Life story 
15. An old photo of yourself
16. A photo of you and someone of your family
17. Your celebrity crush
18. My future
19. Another picture of yourself
20. The meaning behind your blog's name
21. A photo that makes you happy
22. How has your school life been throughout the years
23. 20 facts about you
24. Your religious beliefs
25. Something that you miss
26. Think back to how you were 5 years ago. How have you changed since that?
27. Put your iPod on shuffle and list the first 10 songs
28. Movies that make you cry
29. Five places you'd like to live
30. A photograph of yourself today and three good things that have happened in the past 30 days

I found this challenge when reading through some other blogs. I find it interesting, tho I know I won't be able to accomplish this in the next 30 days, but I guess the timing doesn't matter so much. I may need to leave out some parts, but I will try my best to do this completely. 

If you end up doing the same challenge, please let me know! I'd love to read what you answered to these 'questions'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment