Saturday 16 March 2013

Exam period has started :s

Hey! :)

This week I have had three final exams. I'm sure they all went alright, at least the way how I expected them to go. I'm glad those are over, though I still have two more to go. I won't make this blog post a very long one because I need to keep on counting and studying maths. Of course I'll also go skiing today, and hopefully I'll reach 600 km today! ;)

This week I sent out some letters:
- Hristiyana, Bulgaria
- Hyun-Ju, South Korea
- Emilia, Finland
- Lütfiye, Turkey

Yeahhh. I received some lovely letters, too. They arrived from:
- Harjyot, India
- Abdulkadir, Turkey
- Gladys, Singapore











We are having a wonderful warm winter day in Finland at the moment. I really want to go outside because if the beauty. We haven't really seen the sun a lot during this winter, so now I really enjoy it. haha. 
Have a nice weekend! 

- Tiia

No comments:

Post a Comment