Saturday 5 January 2013

1st week '13

Hey! :)
Once again I'm busy with school, so no long post this time either. I hope this year has started well for all of you!

During the last weekend I wrote quite many letters, but I got them sent this week:
- Mari-Liis, Estonia
- Christine, Austria
- Joanne, Singapore
- Ilona, Latvia
- Ayaka, Japan
- Ga Yeon, South Korea

This first week of the year 2013 I received quite many letters. They arrived from:
- Ga Yeon, South Korea
- Iina, Finland
- Li Xin, China
- Hristiyana, Bulgaria
- Xiaomin, China
- Asena, Turkey
- Matt, USA



These stamps from Turkey are so cool. :D

such a cute stamp from Korea :)
 These cards came from my pen pals. Thank you guys!

This one is such a lovely Christmas card!  -China

-China

-USA
Then I also received two postcrossing cards. Here they are......

THE NETHERLANDS


SPAIN

Enjoy the rest of this weekend, and have a lovely next week! :) 

-Tiia





No comments:

Post a Comment