Friday 9 November 2012

Mail for this week

Hayyyja!

Today I met my friend after a long time. I think it was over a year ago since we last saw each other. It was so nice to see her. We went to a cafe and talked a lot. I had very tasty cacao, btw. ;) I hope we'll meet again very soon, maybe next month or so. :)

Now to the mail update.
Letters were sent to:
- Nastya, Ukraine
- Inga-Siv, Sweden
- Ga yeon, South Korea
- Hristiyana, Bulgaria
- Emma, Australia

And received from:
- Mari-Liis, Estonia
 - Lütfiye, Turkey
- Ida, Norway
- Dora, Hungary
- Almante, Lithuania

Here is a stamp from Norway :)

a magnet from Turkey

A lovely postcard from Istanbul, Turkey <3
I received this card from Germany by postcrossing. I just love penguins, so I was so happy when I saw this card. =)


See you again next time. :) 

- Tiia

No comments:

Post a Comment