Friday 12 October 2012

Fall break began today!! Jayy!

Well hello there! :)

I'm on a very good mood at the moment. ;) I had history, maths and English at school, and at 0:30 pm the fall  break started!!! Today we'll go to Hamina, to spend some time with my grandparents. I think I'll bake and write some letters there. I don't really have any plans for the rest of the break. I guess I'll spend a day or two at our summer cottage, although the weather is getting quite cold.

GUESS WHAT? :DD
On Wednesday I bought a new cooking book. :p


I haven't tried any of the recipes yet, though. Hopefully I could try one next week. :) 

Then the LETTERS
Sent to: 
- Nastya, Ukraine
- Yanan, China 
- Hyun Jeong, South Korea 
- Emilia, Finland 
- Briana, USA 

Received from: 
- Daphne, Hong Kong 
- Dora, Hungary 

Hungarian stamps :)

a lovely postcard from my Hungarian pen pal <3
and POSTCARDS 
Two postcrossing cards,
THE HETHERLANDS
CHINA
a Chinese stamp 
and one card from my father. 


a stamp from Belgium

Have a lovely weekend, and enjoy life!! 
- Tiia

No comments:

Post a Comment