Saturday 11 August 2012

Just a quick post

Hello my buddies! 
I have to make a fast post this time because I'll go to watch the Olympics soon! :) I really want to see if Finland can get an another medal today. :D I'll do the post about our summer cottage tomorrow, as I don't have enough time to do it today. 
I guess I could mention that I bought 60 new postcard today! :>
Last Monday I sent 12 postcrossing cards, and here are the photos of them! 














This week I received three cards, which I like a lot! :)

by postcrossing, from Russia 


Those two cards came from my lovely Polish friend  =))

Then for the last... 
I received letters from: 
- Iina, Finland
- Mari-Liis, Estonia 

and sent to: 
- Nese, Turkey 
- Ida, France 
- Bai, China 
- Amit, Israel 
- Mathilde, France 
- Dora, Hungary

Well, I better run now -- the competition has already started! 
See ya! 

- Tiia

No comments:

Post a Comment