Friday 3 August 2012

Happy Friday everyone!

Heyja! :) 
This week has been full of thins to do. The saddest things is that my laptop got a virus on Wednesday.. Oh well, luckily it was removed today, which cost me €80.. So annoying! I could have bought so many amazing stamps or letter sets or something else with that money. Well, that's just life!

I have been watching the Olympic games kinda much lately. :) I'm the most fond of swimming - I find it very interesting. I have to see how Phelps and Lochte swim.. ;) Of course I have watched many other sports, too.

I guess I should start with a mail update. ;)
This week letters were sent to:
- Yessica, Mauritius
- Ga Yeon, South Korea
- Sara, Brazil
- Brigitte, Peru

and, received from:
- Joanna, Aruba
- Mathilde, France
- Christine, Austria
- Sabrina, Italy
- Briana, USA
- Yujie, China

See the stamps from Aruba. :)

I don't usually receive letters from France with a different stamp, so it was nice to finally get one.

This one came from Italy. See the handmade bracelet. :)

2011 stamps from USA, but they are still new for me.

Chinese stamps and a coin. :) 
Stamps got more expensive here on last Wednesday, so on Monday I went to buy some stamps. :) Here are some photos of them. :) They aren't all very new, because I like some of the old ones more than the new ones. I hope you'll like this stamps as well. 













Well, that's all for now. I know, I promised to add some photos of our summer cottage, but I'll do it some other day. Have a great weekend, and SUMMER! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment